Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Take Two

So last year I started a blog. It was (mostly) about Baseball. It lasted for five posts and then I got bored.

This year I'm trying harder...I swear. More talk about baseball mixed with some other funny nonsense. Like I said last year (to the six to eight people who read the thing), this was to make reading about baseball fun again. There will be no mentions of useless statistics that only people who've never left their Mom's basement have ever heard of. Just fun, enjoyable talk about baseball and whatever else crosses my mind.

And for the record, I prefer last year's title "The Baseball Diaries" to this year's, only www.thebaseballdiaries.blogspot.com sends you to some hot 20 year old college student who talks about her grades. Like gee, thanks, lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home